The Staff Selection Commission has going to announce an employment notification for SSC UDC Recruitment 2017 on the web portal. Now the organization is willing to fill the vacancies for the post of Upper Division Clerk shortly. Job fighters who are waiting for govt jobs this is the best chance to grab the job quickly. Applications are declared shortly.
SSC UDC Departmental Online Application Last Date 2017 Exam Admit Card
Interested aspirants need to read the official advertisement carefully. Candidates can apply through offline mode. Here we are providing the info like SSC UDC Vacancy application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, syllabus and pattern etc. To know more interesting news about this advertisement contestants needs to stay connect with our articles daily.
Short Notes about SSC UDC Departmental Notification 2017:
- Name of The Confederation: Staff Selection Commission.
- Job Role: Upper Division Clerk Posts.
- No.of Vacancies: Updated Soon.
- Apply Mode: Offline.
- Location: India.
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs.
- Online registration Begins From 2nd September 2017
- Last Date: 29th September 2017.
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC UDC Eligibility Criteria 2017:
Aspirants can check the official web portal to know the educational qualifications for this recruitment.
The candidate should not exceed 50 years age. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization rules and regulations.
Mode of Assortment:
The selection process will be done through Written Exam/ Competitive Exam.
Refer the official web page for application fee details.
Shortlisted aspirants can receive a good salary as per Govt norms.
Process for SSC UDC Recruitment Apply Offline 2017:
- Aspirants need to open the official web portal.
- Find the official notification link on the home page.
- Read the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on the application form link.
- Download the SSC UDC Application from on the website.
- Fill the required details as per instructions.
- Attach the photo and signature.
- Cross check the details once before the submission.
- Pay the application fee as per guidelines.
- Finally, send the application form to below address.
- The Regional Director (Northern Region), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110504.
SSC UDC Admit Card 2017:
All contestants can get the hall ticket from official portal few days prior the exam. Contestants have to enter the roll number and password to get the admit card. Entry card is necessary for the written exam, without admit card aspirants will not be allowed for examination.
Details about SSC Departmental UDC Syllabus and Pattern 2017:
The contenders who are going to write the exam those are searching for syllabus and SSC UDC Exam Pattern will be updated soon on the official portal. The syllabus will available in pdf file. Aspirants can also download the model papers from the official link.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Result 2017:
The officials will release the result on the portal after completion of the correction process. By using reg number candidates can download the result. Contenders have to maintain some patience to check their result on the web page.
|Applications are Starts From||2nd September 2017.|
|Last Date for Submission||29th September 2017.|
|SSC UDC Exam Date||19th November 2017.|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Released 10 days before the examination|
|Result Declaration||To be notified shortly.|
Stay connect with our articles for more updates about this recruitment.