The candidates who have appeared for the examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission, for the recruitment of SI, ASI, CAPF & CISF are now searching for SSC CPO Paper II Answer Keys-2017. As it is a government exam, there will be cutoff marks based on the reservation. To check out the minimum qualifying marks based on the category the applicant belong to, they need SSC CPO Paper-2 Cutoff Marks-2017. Finally, after making a rough analysis with the help of answer keys and cut off marks together, they come to a conclusion about the SSC CPO Paper-II Results-2017.
ssc.nic.in, ssc cpo paper 2 answer key, ssc cpo paper 2 result, ssc cpo paper ii cutoff, ssc cpo paper 2 exam review, ssc cpo 8th oct 2017 exam review
SSC CPO Paper II Exam Review 8th Oct 2017 Cutoff Gen OBC SC ST, Result
The SSC is the National organization providing various opportunities to the citizens of India with the help of official notifications. Conducting examination to filter the most eligible candidate among the applicants. This time, it found vacancies for various posts in Police Department.
The exam is completed successfully on the date as scheduled by the board. It was in two sessions, both morning and evening for English Language and Comprehension.
SSC CPO SI/ ASI In Delhi Police, SIF & CAPF Recruitment Details-2017:
- Board: Staff Selection Commission.
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Exam Conducted For – SI, ASI, CAPF & CISF
- Name of Exam: CPO Paper II.
- Exam Date: 8th Oct 2017.
- Number of Questions: 200 (Correct answer carrying +1 mark and wrong -0.25).
- Candidate Searching: Review/ Analysis, Cutoff Marks and Results For SSC CPO Paper II 2017.
As this is a government post recruitment, it is quite natural to expect some exemption of marks to qualify, based on the category (General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD).
How To Get The Analysis SSC CPO Paper 2 Results 2017?
- The applicant needs to visit the above-provided official webpage.
- Select the post name you have applied for.
- Go through the category you are looking for.
- For cutoff marks select the cutoff link and for the answer key, select the answer key link.
- Analyze the result.
- Later on, for your results, select the RESULTS link.
- Provide your details, submit and download the page.