- 1 SSC MTS Admit Card 2016 Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Model Papers
- 1.0.1 Brief Details About SSC Multi Tasking Staff Notification 2016
- 1.0.2 SSC MTS Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.0.3 Syllabus for SSC Multi Tasking Staff
- 1.0.4 SSC MTS Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.0.5 Model Papers for SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2016
- 1.0.6 SSC MTS Model Paper 2016
- 1.0.7 Important Dates:
- 1.0.8 SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2017
- 1.0.9 Steps to Download Admit Card:
- 1.0.10 Result & Merit List for SSC MTS 2017
SSC MTS Admit Card 2016 Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Model Papers
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Board has recently released the recruitment notification for the various Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff Posts. The applicants who are waiting for the Latest Govt Job can apply before on 20th Jan 2017. The peoples who have applied for the post can be downloaded SSC MTC Admit Card 2016 before the date of examination. The postulants who are searching for the exam syllabus, pattern and model papers will be updated on the website. For more details about SSC Multi Tasking Staff such as download admit card, exam pattern, syllabus and model papers to refer given article.
Brief Details About SSC Multi Tasking Staff Notification 2016
Board Name: Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff Posts.
Category: Admit Card.
Job Location: All over India.
Number of Vacancies: Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview.
Official Link: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The exam will conduct 2 Papers that is Paper I & Paper II.
- The paper I is an objective type & paper II is a descriptive type.
- The question paper will be set both languages English and Hindi.
- Paper 1 will contains 150 questions for 150 marks.
- Paper 2 will contains 50 marks.
- There will be negative marking question paper
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
Paper I for SSC MTS:
|S.No||Sections||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General English||25||25 Marks|
|2||General Awareness||25||25 Marks||2 hours.|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||50||50 Marks|
|4||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50 Marks|
Paper II for SSC MTS:
|Descriptive||Short Essay/Letter||50 Marks||30 Minutes.|
Syllabus for SSC Multi Tasking Staff
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Parts of Speech.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Important Days.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Current events.
- Sports and Games.
- Geography/ History/ Economic Scene.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Embedded Figures.
- Problem Solving.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
- Number System.
- HCF & LCM.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Problems on Ages.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Model Papers for SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2016
The candidates who are searching for the model paper will up updated soon in our web page. The applicants who are preparing for SSC MTS posts they must and should check model papers and previous questions papers. Contenders can need to stay connected with us for more details about model papers. The aspirants download the SSC MTS Model papers 2016 given below link.
- Initial date of online application: Available Soon.
- Last date of submitting online application form: 20th Jan 2017.
- Exam Date: 16th April 2017 to 7th May 2017.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2017
The postulants who are applied for the SSC MTS exam will get their admit card soon on the official web portal. The aspirants can follow our article for download steps of call letter and availability dates of admit card.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Job seeker to visit official web portal.
- Search for the link and download admit card through Online Mode.
- Click on that link
- And follow the procedure and enter all the details that are reg number & password/ date of birth.
- Admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take the print of admit card for writing the exam.
- Examination details about exam date, time and center will be available on the admit card.
- Aspirants must bring original identity proof and call letter to the examination hall.
Result & Merit List for SSC MTS 2017
The result and merit list will be generated after the completed of selection. The result will be notified by the E-mail/ SMS for further process.The merit list & result will be available soon on the website.
Applicants can need to stay touch with us for more information. Brief details about SSC Multi Tasking Staff to visit official notification.