SSC CGL Job Profiles, Salary, Pay Grade 2016 Preferences
SSC Staff Selection Commission has posted the notification for the recruitment of candidates for the organization. Every year the commission conducts the CGL exam to recruit candidates for various departments. The commission has now released the notification for the year 2015-16 and there are many vacancies in the organization for the interested candidates.
The candidates who are willing to work under the government sector can now apply for the CGL exam and use the opportunity. The details of an exam are given below in the article. The candidates are requested to check all the eligibility criteria details properly before applying.
Name of the organization: SSC .
Name of the exam: CGL Exam.
Website: www.ssc.nic.in .
No: of vacancies:given below.
- General category UR : given
Updates Regarding CGL Exam: The commission has successfully completed the tier 1 and tier 2 CGL exam recently. Now the Commission has announced the SSC CGL vacancies post and category wise openings. There are 8624 vacancies for the candidates. The details of vacancies postcode, name and department name are given below in our article. Candidates can check and apply for the post accordingly.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on:
- Tier 1 written exam.
- Tier 2 Written Exam.
- Tier 3 Personality test and Interview/Computer Proficiency test/skill test/document verification.
Post Code- Department Name- Post Name
- DOPT(css)- Assistant.
- Central Vigilance- Assistant.
- Intelligence Bureau- Assistant.
- Ministry of Railway- Assistant.
- Ministry of External Affairs- Assistant.
- Ministry of External affairs- Assistant.
- AFHQ- Assistant.
- Central administrative Tribunal, Bureau of Police Research & Development, Election Commission, Parliamentary affairs, Electronics, IT- Assistant.
- Forensic Science services, Narcotics Control Bureau, Indian Cost Guard, ministry of Tourism- Assistant.
- CBDT- Inspector of Income-tax.
- CBEC- Inspector (Central excise).
- CBEC- Inspector (Preventive Officer).
- CBEC-Inspector (Examiner).
- Directorate of Environment-Assistant Enforcement Officer.
- Central Bureau of Investigation, National Investigation Agency- Sub Inspector.
- Department of Post-Inspector of Post.
- CAG- Divisional Accountant.
- Statistical & Program Implementation-Statistical Investigator gr.II.
- Central bureau of Narcotics-Inspector.
- C&A Clarinet Secretariat-Auditor.
- Offices under CGDA-Auditor.
- Offices under CGA & Others-Auditor.
- CAG-Accountant/Junior Accountant.
- Offices under Controller General of Accounts- Accountant/Junior Accountant.
- Central government offices, Ministries other than CSCS Cadres-Upper Division clerk.
- CBDT-Tax Assistant.
#- Register General of India-Compiler.
$-Central Bureau of Narcotics-Sub Inspector.
Posts for which Interview cum personality Test is not valid:
- Auditor(Offices under C& Ag, CGDA).
- Upper Division clerk.
- Accountant/Junior accountant(Offices under CSG).
- Tax Assistant.
- Sub Inspector.
Process to apply:
- Candidates need to open the official website ssc.nic.in .
- In home page candidates can find the notifications blinking.
- Select the SSC recruitment notification link and their candidates can find the instructions page.
- Candidates after reading the instructions will be guided with the application for.
- Candidates need to fill all the details correctly and pay the fee online.
- Attach the required documents and click on submit button.
- Note down the registration number for future use.
Results: The commission will release the results on the official website once after the successful completion of the exam. The dates will be announced soon and updated in our article.