Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct exam for Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF exam 2017. Candidates who applied application for SSC CPO SI Recruitment and looking for syllabus and exam pattern can now download as SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017 is out and available at official website.
SSC S.I. CAPF, Delhi Police & ASI CISF Exam Syllabus
As per the notification, there is only written test no interview round for selection of candidates so candidates have to score good marks to seek the job in SSC as SI / ASI. Candidates can download syllabus and exam pattern from below or through online from official website. candidates should also refer previous year model papers and sample papers to score minimum marks to qualify the exam. SSC CPO SI Exam will have two papers that are the paper I & paper II. The complete details about SSC CPO SI / ASI Exam syllabus & pattern 2017 are given below.
Information about exam pattern and detailed syllabus 2016 i7 given here.
- SSC SI CAPF Recruitment Advertisement Date 2017 – 28th January 2017
- Last Date For Online Application of SSC ASI In CISF 2017 – 5th May 2017
- SSC CAPF Paper 1 Exam Date 2017 – 15th to 22nd May 2017
- SSC CPO Exam will have two papers
- Both papers will be of objective type questions
- Time duration for exam is 2 hours
- There is negative marking for wrong answer
Paper-I: – Paper-I has four parts.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
- Paper-II will be of English language & Comprehension.
- Exam paper will have 200 questions for 200 marks.
- Total time duration is 2 Hours.
- Candidates by login to official website can download the complete syllabus.
SSC Sub Inspector Cut Off Marks 2017
As the exam finishes every candidate will be keen to know the cutoff marks so they start searching for cut off marks. Candidates can check or download cut off marks for SSC CPO SI Exam 2017 from an official website. SSC will issues the cutoff marks for all category and for all sets separately on its official website. cut off marks is prepared on a basis of the level of an exam (tough/easy), no of vacancies, no. of candidates appeared for the exam etc factors. Very soon SSC will publish the SSC CPO SI / ASI Exam Cut off marks on its main portal www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO Gen OBC SC ST Expected cut off Marks 2017
General Category – 70 to 80
OBC Category – 65 to 70
SC Category – 60 to 65
ST category– 55 to 60
For more updates or details visit official website : www.ssc.nic.in
- SSC CPO 2017 Vacancy
- SSC CPO SI Physical Details 2017
- SSC CAPF 2017-18 Notification
- SSC CAPF ASI In CISF Registration 2017 Part 1 & 2