Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has going to conduct the Multi Tasking Staff exam on 16th, 30th April 2017 & 7th May 2017. The aspirants who are going to appear in the written examination can be the downloaded SSC MTS Exam Result 2017 will be updated soon on the official web portal.
SSC MTS Exam Review, Expected Cutoff 30th April 2017 Multi Tasking Staff Results
The postulants who are searching for the result & cut off marks will be available soon on our main site. For more updates regarding SSC MTS Exam Review 2017 such as cut off marks, results, and exam review to refer given article. The candidates can need to stay touch with us for more info.
Brief Details about SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2017
Name of the Association: Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff.
No of Posts: 8300 Vacancies.
Exam Dates: 16th, 30th April 2017 & 7th May 2017.
Job Location: All India.
Job Type: Central Government Job
Category: Exam Review, Cutoff marks, and Result
Official Link: ssc.nic.in
|Availability of Admit Card||2 weeks before or on 16th April 2017|
|Date of Paper 1 Exam||16th, 30th April 2017 & 7th May 2017|
|Result Declaration||Declared Soon.|
|Date of Paper 2 Exam||17th December 2017|
The Process of Selection:
- Objective Test: 150 Marks.
- Descriptive Test: 50 Marks.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical Exam Review 2017
- The SSC MTS Exam will be held on 16th, 30th April 2017 & 7th May 2017.The written exam will be conducted different centers by the board.
- The exam will contain 2 Papers that is Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will contain 150 MCQs for 150 Marks and Time is 2 Hours 40 Mins.
- Paper 2 will contain 50 marks for Descriptive Test (Short Essay/Letter) & duration of time is 30 Mins.
- Paper 1 will consist of 4 Sections that is General Intelligence, General English, Numerical Ability, General Awareness.
- There will be a Negative Marking question paper.
- For each wrong answer, 1/4th (0.25) marks will be deducted.
Cutoff Marks for SSC MTS Non-Technical 2017
Cut off marks for SSC MTS 2017 Exam will be announced by the exam officials on the web portal. The cut off based on their performance and no of postulants appeared in the written examination. The organizers will upload all the marks for SC, ST, OBC, General category on the web portal. Check the website for more details and can also refer the previous year cutoff available on the main page. Expected cutoff marks given below here.
Previous Year Cutoff Marks:
|States Name||General Category||OBC Category||SC Category||ST Category||Ex.Servicemen|
|Daman & Diu & Goa||62.00||45.00||45.00||45.00||45.00|
|Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli||62.50||45.00||57.50||57.50||45.00|
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Result & Merit List 2017
The result and merit list will be issued after the selection. The aspirants who are shortlisted for the post and reach the cutoff marks, those candidates names appeared in the interview merit list. The merit list will be based on overall performance.
For more details about Staff Selection Commission, Multi Tasking Staff will be updated soon in this article so, candidates can need to stay touch with this us regularly.